At a lot of organizations, it is hard to stand out in a sea of engineers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd. Team Daugherty offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers at Daugherty are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills.
What type of engineer fits the Daugherty profile? I could tell you, or I could let some of Team Daugherty do it in their own words.
“We are a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team working to solve complex problems for our clients.”
“We are a crew of developers fueled by Daugherty’s caffeinated cookies and eager to develop solutions.”
“We’re a group of adaptable, self-motivated full-stack developers who play well with others.”
Now, imagine yourself working on:
- Executing practical application of Agile framework components. Participating in Scrum Daily Stand-up, Sprints and iterative development activities - prepared to take on any role within the Agile team. Participating in Sprint planning, release planning and backlog refinement.
- Decomposing stories to be able to write effective acceptance criteria and automated test scripts for medium to complex projects.
- Developing and testing applications in a Java/J2EE environment across multiple clients.
- Developing and testing web-services, backend processing and data validation utilizing SQL/Oracle.
- Designing, coding and documenting automated test cases within a defined framework to ensure quality of our products.
- Designing automated test frameworks to achieve higher test throughout, with increased accessibility and test execution flexibility.
- Creating an environment where a Test Driven Development behavior is fostered, particularly for automated testing.
- Creating automated scripts that support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- Working effectively and collaboratively with internal and external development and testing teams.
Interested in joining the crew? Here are a few things we look for in a rock star teammate:
- 5+ years of programming experience in Java, Spring, and automation tools.
- Continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- 5+ years of software development experience with at least 2+ years of experience in Agile Scrum.
- 4+ years of experience in testing Web Services using SOAP UI or any other open source tools.
- 1+ years of experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience using the Agile planning tool JIRA.
Our awesome benefits include:
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings
- Life, disability and long-term care
- Little to no travel
- Robust career development
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!