Team Daugherty is seeking an Associate Project Manager to join our collaborative, growing team in Atlanta. This role will focus on helping companies across various industries to design a development roadmap, improve strategy and reduce costs. You will deliver product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes, metrics); suggest best practice methodologies; enable technology solutions; and change management programs to work toward improving a company’s operation.
As an Associate Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the design of service and support models to enable critical business services.
- Delivering engaging, informative and well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Leading custom SDLC projects for clients.
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value.
- Setting and managing client expectations specific to the project.
- Overseeing cross-functional projects and exhibiting an understanding of critical cross module integration points.
- Communicating project direction, approach, priorities, events and status to all project resources and business partners.
- Anticipating client needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
We are looking for someone with:
- CSM experience.
- Cross-functional knowledge in Waterfall or Iterative methodologies.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to collaborate.
- The ability to communicate across all business channels.
- Experience in project scheduling, budget, issue & risk management.
- An understanding of strategic and business objectives and outcomes.
- The ability to manage project stakeholder expectations and drive project decisions and execution.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Do you think you’re a good fit for Team Daugherty? Apply now and find out why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious!