Team Daugherty wants a local Agile Coach to join our growing team. This position requires little to no travel, and the opportunity to start working in a long-term career doing what you love to do. With key functional and technical areas ranging from software architecture to engineering, there is something new to tackle every single day.
We are looking for someone with:
- Prior coaching experience with Agile teams.
- Time spent with Scrum and/or other common team-level Agile frameworks.
- Experience in a scaled Agile environment (LeSS, SAFe, DAD, etc.).
- CSM certification, SAFe Program Consultant certification, and Scrum Coach certification.
As a part of Team Daugherty, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with 3-7 Agile teams to assist in the adoption of Agile values and the application of Agile frameworks.
- Partner with portfolio and program leadership to plan Agile transformations and adopt SAFe practices.
- Participate in ongoing Agile asset development and framework refinement.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Are you a true leader? Apply now and find out why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious.