Daugherty Business Solutions is looking for an experienced Application Architect with a strong focus in data transformation and cloud technologies to join us in Dallas. As a part of our team, you will be developing solutions for unpredictable problems that our clients face while operating their business.
Your superior technical expertise within cloud platforms (AWS / Azure), application re-platforming, EDW, marketplace (e-commerce) experiences, and data modeling make you a good fit for Team Daugherty.
As an Application Architect, you will have the opportunity to:
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- An ability to write clear API and functional documentation for other developers and analysts.
- Experience with tools like Kafka, Cassandra, Python, Drools, MongoDB, Spark, Oracle, FICO Blaze, Trifecta and/or Zoomdata.
- Design and develop best of breed cloud solutions (AWS / Azure)
- Manage other software engineering developers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist in the design and development of automation pipelines, cloud services, reports and other next generation UX experiences.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for clients, including training, design sessions, workshops and project meetings.
- Collaborate with clients to design next generation capabilities on enterprise shifting platforms to enable highly resilient results.
- Identify and document potential data sources and flows.
We are looking for someone with:
- 10+ years of experience in technology delivery, code and platform Java development, OO analysis and design, service first interfaces, data analysis and user facing development.
- Understanding of how data is transformed & persisted using a thin client & AWS/Azure cloud applications
- Strong SQL skills.
- Exposure to data modeling/architecture(operational, data warehouse and data mart design).
- Exposure to OLAP tools (Analysis Services, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.).
- Experience in forming and implementing a CI practice
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
The recruiting process at Daugherty is different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about what to expect, because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.