Daugherty Business Solutions is in search of a Business Analyst with the desire and skillset to work on projects from development through implementation. In this role you will have the opportunity to create, design and build new business models and, upon completion, oversee the integration and operation of them. You will be exposed to a range of industries, and you will have the opportunity to focus on a number of management consulting activities. We want to find someone who is interested in always learning and improving. As a member of Team Daugherty you will never stop progressing through management consulting. The way we see it – the more that we help you to grow in your career, the more value you will provide clients.
As a Business Analyst/Product Owner you will be:
- Serving as knowledge owner for a single system or business process area.
- Working with a team to analyze, diagnose and resolve unpredictable and varied problems using diverse methods and tools.
- Advising client users on application design alternatives and business process change opportunities.
- Connecting user needs to emerging technologies in order to acquire or design tools, techniques and approaches that allow client users to realize optimal project delivery results.
- Delivering integrated business systems support to users (internal and external to IT), and applying an expert understanding of the business issues and the impact of technology.
- Assisting teams to troubleshoot issues by evaluating products with the potential to address current needs, and developing recommendations as needed.
- Identifying, addressing, managing and escalating risks and issues within a project.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years related experience in a similar role within IT departments and management consulting organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven experience working with stakeholders and technical teams to support product enhancement work.
- Preferred depths in at least one of the following areas: systems integration, business process management, financial analysis, marketing, supply chain, retail or telecommunications.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to write complex SQL statements that analyze data and create prototypes.
- Familiarity with several software delivery methodologies (RUP/Agile/Waterfall).
- Strong knowledge of requirement gathering, use case analysis and user acceptance testing.
- CBAP for business analysis (preferred).
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
The recruiting process at Daugherty is different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about what to expect, because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.