Team Daugherty is looking to add more problem solvers to our team. These individuals will hold the title of Business Architect in our Atlanta office, and they will work with leading organizations on significant issues across their business. Interested? We thought you might be.
As a Business Architect, you will be involved from the creation, design and build of new business models through the integration and operation of these models by our clients. This position gives you the opportunity to work across the spectrum of management consulting, giving you a greater opportunity to tackle complex challenges.
As a Business Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Serving as knowledge owner for a single system or business process area.
- Leading simple to moderate complexity sessions to analyze, diagnose and resolve unpredictable and varied problems using diverse methods and tools.
- Advising client users on application design alternatives and business process change opportunities.
- Connecting user needs to emerging technology in order to acquire or design tools, techniques and approaches that allow client users to realize optimal project delivery results.
- Shaping requirements into valuable business solutions and presentations.
- Delivering integrated business systems support to users by applying an expert understanding of the business issues and the impact of technology.
- Preparing case and solution proposals outlining estimates and realistic cost effective design alternatives.
- Leading the root cause analysis and resolution for complex problems.
- Leading change control and scope management efforts.
- Leading test planning and all test cycles using proven testing techniques.
- Identifying, addressing, managing and escalating risks and issues within a project.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree (preferably in Computer Science or Business).
- Prior management consulting experience.
- 10+ years related experience in a business analysis role within IT departments and management consulting organizations.
- Depths in one of the following areas: systems integration, business process management, financial analysis, marketing, supply chain, retail or telecommunications.
- Subject matter expertise in both process re-engineering and system integration.
- Strong knowledge of requirement gathering, use case analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Familiarity with several software delivery methodologies (RUP/Agile/Waterfall).
- CBAP for Business Analysis, and CSM-Certified Scrum Master (preferred).
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!