As Creative Manager you will play a key leadership role on Daugherty’s award-winning Marketing & Communications team. You’ll help conceive and implement concepts in various creative projects and oversee them to completion: eliciting client requirements, setting expectations and ensuring successful outcomes. The ideal applicant will possess an expert knowledge of design, be an impactful storyteller, and possess a desire to grow and expand the team’s capabilities.
- Conceiving and implementing concepts in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Creating animation and VFX for brand videos, sales videos, explainers, and social video creation, as well as executing internal, ad hoc video requests.
- Leading brainstorm/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Building presentation decks that bring ideas to life
- Writing/designing unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs
- Presenting and defending your work, and the work of the team, to stakeholders and senior executives
- Training and mentoring team members
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
Interested in joining our team? Here are a few things we look for:
- Expert After Effects knowledge. Ability to bring concepts and ideas to life through use of motion graphics and animation
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc. for both digital and print design
- Proven experience as a mentor/leader in a similar creative role
- Ability to adapt as creative assignments change and evolve, while maintaining quality
- Comfort in working with both strict or minimal direction
- Experience with UI/UX Design a plus
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field
- A servant leader mentality
- Ability to collaborate and influence as part of cross-functional project teams
- Exhibits grace under pressure, great people skills and utmost integrity
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Desire to find new ways to bring value to our clients and organization
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development.
The recruiting process at Daugherty is a little different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about what to expect because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.
Interested? Then apply to Team Daugherty today and learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented, and the curious.