At Daugherty, we leverage the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to help Fortune 500 clients transform their business. Are you an innovative and creative consultant? Are you passionate about designing, developing and implementing large-scale data solutions to solve business problems? If so, we want you on Team Daugherty!
As a Data Analyst you will have the opportunity to work on:
- Evaluating raw data quality and taking corrective measures in case of issues.
- Architecture and integration of data warehouse combining many data sources into one coherent model for enterprise reporting.
- Common integration technologies: SSIS, Informatica, Datastage.
- Developing enterprise reporting strategies for clients with multiple disparate point of sale systems.
- Creating reports and dashboards for varying levels of the organization (operational through executive management).
- Common reporting technologies: SAP Business Objects, SSRS, Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlikview.
- Designing data models and data mapping that adhere to data architecture standards and strategies, and follow best practices.
- Common database technologies: Teradata, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Elicitation of business requirements: meet with clients to gain an understanding of their business needs using Daugherty’s BI-RPM Methodology.
- Creating robust project estimates using Daugherty’s proven BI Dimensional Estimator.
- Leading process to analyze/scope problem, identify possible solutions, define and review test scenarios, and implement as required.
- Representing results of analyses and analyzed data in a format that is relatable to interested parties.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with data management (master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling).
- Knowledge of modern problem-solving tools such as Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Informatica, Datastage, and Ab Initio.
- The ability to complete the analysis and evaluation of data structures; develop ETL using the top data integration tools (Informatica, SSIS, Data Stage, Ab Initio); create OLAP and presentation environments using leading enterprise reporting solutions (Business Objects, MicroStrategy, SSAS, Cognos, etc.); work with CRM platforms, specifically Seibel; architect leading-edge business intelligence solutions (ODS, EDW, Data Marts, etc.);and develop Big Data analytics solutions.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.