Team Daugherty wants to add another innovative and creative consultant to the mix in Minneapolis. The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to teach and mentor their peers. This individual has the ability to advise clients and to work as a key member of the delivery team.
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Continue education to ensure up-to-date experience with new theories, strategies and best practices in the industry.
- Think beyond current knowledge and existing assumptions to develop new solutions and strategies.
- Understand and effectively utilize analytics systems, databases and tools.
- Ensure alignment of the line of service’s capabilities, initiatives and priorities with enterprise/client strategies.
- Collaborate with multiple areas within the line of service (e.g., insights strategy and execution, research, analytics), to gain an expert understanding of the client’s current and future needs.
- Apply knowledge and insights to customer trends and take action to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction and competitive advantage for the enterprise.
- Own development of a clear, relevant, actionable, measurable and trusted view of the customer through consumer research to support decisions and actions that drive growth.
- Deliver Data Science projects hands-on through the entire lifecycle – from Business Definition to Data Acquisition and Integrity, to Analytics Development, and to Deployment.
- Design and oversee the governance of analytics engagements.
- Solution crafting advanced analytics solutions; understand and apply appropriate advanced analytics based on business problem.
- High intellectual curiosity and demonstrated propensity to learn: identify potential use cases for predictive analytics, establish rigor in analytical solutions.
- Understanding of different business drivers and use cases; expert understanding of industry trends for analytics in consumer insights.
- Advanced understanding of and ability to navigate the organizational dynamics across multiple functions, capabilities and businesses to gain information and guide others to success.
- Strong Statistical and/or Machine Learning skills; understanding assumptions behind approaches, optimization metrics; data requirements; appropriateness of algorithms in different contexts.
- Ability to query and transform data from databases and unstructured sources; SQL and some NoSQL.
- Proficiency in one or more analysis tools – preferred R, Python, SAS, Julia or MATLAB.
- Proficiency in understanding platforms for deployment of Data Science solutions.
- Some understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Data Visualization and/or self-serve tools
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
- Demonstrate interest in understanding multiple disciplines
We Offer Members Of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!