Team Daugherty is looking for a strong leader with executive level consulting skills and deep knowledge of business analytics to craft data & analytics strategies for Daugherty’s Fortune 500 clients. This role will partner with account managers and the sales team to provide thought leadership to clients and to develop solutions that enhance business insights and decision management. This position will lead engagement teams in defining and assessing advanced analytics programs to uncover information resulting in economic impact for Daugherty’s clients. The professional in this position will have the opportunity to lead the development of new capabilities in data & analytics, mentor colleagues and clients, and lead executive workshops. This is an enterprise role that will work with all of Daugherty’s business units. The Director, Data & Analytics Strategy may live in any of Daugherty’s local markets and travel up to 80%.
As the Director, Data & Analytics Strategy, you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing thought leadership and serving as a strategic advisor to client executives.
- Leading data & analytics strategy engagements that involve vision, roadmap, maturity assessment, target state elaboration and business case.
- Leading Agile transformations, technology transformations and operating model design in the data & analytics space.
- Providing strategic input to Daugherty executives and leading the continued development of the Data & Analytics Line of Service at Daugherty.
- Assisting in proposal development, RFP responses and other business development efforts.
- Crafting data & analytics strategy for multiple large organizations.
- Directing Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Information Architects in creation and delivery of complex analytics solutions that align with overall strategy.
- Creating integrated suites of reports and dashboards for varying levels of an organization (operational through executive management).
- Leading executive workshops and developing executive business cases for data & analytics teams, processes and technologies.
We are looking for someone with:
- A degree in computer science, MIS, mathematics or statistics.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in data & analytics.
- 4+ years of experience in an executive consulting role.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with senior client leaders to define data & analytics strategy and direct implementation teams.
- Strong business acumen combined with significant experience delivering analytics solutions in complex data environments.
- Multiple years of professional experience advising clients and directing teams working to identify insights using large and varied data sets; experience serving as a thought leader in these areas.
- Familiarity with design of organization structures, COEs, shared services environments, BI competency centers, analytics-as-a-service, data-as-a-service, etc.
- Ability to design analytics and data governance frameworks and lead these programs.
- Familiarity with modern and traditional technologies and programming languages in the data & analytics space, including NoSQL, Kafka, etc.
- Familiarity with trends and emerging capabilities in the data & analytics space, including data science enabled business solutions such as AI, machine learning, IOT, robotic process automation, etc.
- Proven ability to lead analytics and reporting self-service transformation efforts.
- Ability to elicit strategic business requirements from clients in multiple functional areas to help solve their problems and demonstrate how requirements align to outcome oriented solutions.
- Ability to tell compelling data stories.
- Exposure to multiple data visualization tools and technologies, such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and Alteryx.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and ability to speak to the trends in this area.
- Familiarity with diverse data & analytics infrastructure options ranging from public cloud, private cloud, hybrid and bare-metal installs.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Robust career development and training.
Apply now and find out why Fortune 500 companies trust Daugherty Business Solutions with their mission-critical projects.