Team Daugherty is in search of a Full Stack Engineer - Tech Lead to join our Chicago team. At a lot of organizations, it is hard to stand out in a sea of developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd. Team Daugherty offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers at Daugherty are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills.
As a Tech Lead you will have the opportunity to:
- Design, author and develop simple yet elegant application code.
- Work with business analysts and business stakeholders to understand and implement complex business functionality across different industries.
- Participate in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Stay new in the latest front/back-end technologies including but not limited to: J2EE, Spring Boot, JS, React, BitBucket and Git, Mobile Web and Desktop Web, IBM Datapower, Elasticsearch, J2EE, Android Native (2D Barcode), Oracle Tuxedo, Spring Boot, Cassandra, Hadoop Angular, HPE Voltage, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Talend.
- Work in various cloud technologies and environments including but not limited to AWS, Google Cloud and Azure (specifically API Management, API Applications and Web, Azure SQL, Message Bus, Queues, Serverless Functions etc.)
We are looking for someone with:
- Full life cycle software development including J2EE project and development experience.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team.
- A mastery of core Java, J2EE and DI frameworks (Spring, CDI, JBoss, Tomcat), as well as Hibernate Configuration (Connection, Dialect, Mappings).
- Deep experience in SOA implementations in Java: SOAP, REST, JMS, JAX/RS, JAX/WS.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, master’s degree preferred
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
The recruiting process at Daugherty is different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about what to expect, because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.