Team Daugherty wants to add another innovative and creative consultant to the mix in Dallas. Are you passionate about leveraging emerging technologies and next generation architectures to solve business problems? If so, we want you on our team. As a Data Engineer at Daugherty, you will be challenged to help our clients develop their data strategies using the latest technology. You will also have the opportunity to work with the largest and most innovative clients in the local area. We are looking for experienced Data Engineers to work on building, operating, and scaling next generation data platforms and tools that will power data-driven capabilities for our clients, spanning areas such as business intelligence and reporting, data science, and data analytics.
• You will be responsible for hands-on development of frameworks and applications for large-scale data processing
• You will help implement data engineering best practices and optimization for our clients
• Design, build and launch efficient & reliable data pipelines to move and transform data
• Can work independently with some supervision and be part of a collaborative team
• Proactively and effectively communicates in various verbal and written formats with senior level member of the team and partners
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or 3 years of IT/Programming, Business Intelligence, or Database Engineering experience.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in JAVA Software Development.
• Minimum 2+ years of designing, implementing large scale data solutions using Spark, Hadoop and NoSQL ecosystem on premise or on Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure).
• Minimum 1 year of architecting data and building performant data models at scale for Hadoop/NoSQL/GraphDB ecosystem using many of the relevant technologies such as Nifi, Spark, Kafka, HBase, Hive, Impala, Presto, AtScale, etc.
• Minimum 1+ years of Spark data processing using Java, Python, Scala; for data curation and analysis of large-scale production deployed solution.
• Minimum 1 year of experience building data management (metadata, lineage, tracking etc.) and governance solutions for modern data platforms
• Minimum 2 years designing and implementing relational or data warehousing models working with RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, DB2, SQL Server) and understanding the challenges and limitations of these traditional solutions.
• Proven ability to learn new technologies
We Offer Members Of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!