Team Daugherty is hiring an Information Analyst to join us in the St. Louis office. The ideal candidates for this position are problem solvers with the ability to utilize insights, creativity and perspective to drive business success for our clients.
As an Information Analyst you will have the opportunity to work on:
- Architecture and integration of data warehouse combining many data sources into one coherent model for enterprise reporting.
- Common integration technologies: SSIS, Informatica, Datastage.
- Developing enterprise reporting strategy for clients with multiple disparate point of sale systems.
- Create reports and dashboards for varying levels of the organization (operational through executive management).
- Common reporting technologies: SAP Business Objects, SSRS, Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlikview.
- Designing data models and data mapping that adhere to data architecture standards and strategies, and follows best practices.
- Common database technologies: Teradata, Oracle, and SQL Server.
- Elicitation of business requirements: meet with clients to gain an understanding of their business needs using Daugherty’s BI-RPM Methodology.
- Creating robust project estimates using Daugherty’s proven BI Dimensional Estimator.
- Leveraging a deep network of experienced information consultants that can support you along the way.
We are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of modern problem solving tools such as Microsoft, Oracle, Teradata, Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Informatica, Data Stage and Ab Initio.
- The ability to complete the analysis and evaluation of data structures; develop ETL using the top data integration tools (Informatica, SSIS, Data Stage, Ab Initio); create OLAP and presentation environments using leading enterprise reporting solutions (Business Objects, MicroStrategy, SSAS, Cognos, etc.); work with CRM platforms, specifically Seibel; architect leading-edge business intelligence solutions (ODS, EDW, Data Marts, etc.);and develop Big Data analytics solutions.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
You love to explore new projects and share your expertise. You enjoy tackling challenging projects and assignments. You are eager to develop skills across multiple methodologies. As a Daugherty employee you will work collaboratively with clients, developers, usability & design experts, business analysts, and project managers to create world-class solutions. Apply today to join our growing team!