Team Daugherty is in search of an Information Architect to join our growing team in St. Louis. In this role, you will create business intelligence and information management solutions for clients in the metro area. You will have the opportunity to work with analysts, technical team leads and software engineers on business intelligence related architectural issues and best practices.
As an Information Architect you will be responsible for the following:
- Creating and designing information management solutions.
- Managing other business intelligence analysts and developers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting in the design and development of dashboards, reports and other business intelligence metrics.
- Acting as lead and subject matter expert for clients, including training, design sessions, workshops and project meetings.
- Collaborating with clients to design information management and business intelligence solutions.
- Applying best business intelligence practices, including data manipulation and data visualization.
- Identifying and documenting potential data sources and flows.
- Analyzing existing enterprise data warehouse structures to determine relevance to business needs.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree (preferably in computer science or business).
- 10+ years of experience in information management, data analysis and business intelligence.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills.
- An expertise in two integration tools (DTS, SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.).
- Proven experience in data modeling/architecture (Operational, Data Warehouse and Data Mart Design).
- Knowledge of CASE tools (Erwin, ORACLE Designer 2000, ER/Studio, etc.).
- Experience in OLAP tools (Analysis Services, Cognos, Business Objects, etc.).
- Experience using reporting tools (Crystal Reports, ProClarity, etc.).
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
You love to explore new projects and share your expertise. You enjoy tackling challenging projects and assignments. You are eager to develop skills across multiple methodologies. As a Daugherty employee you will work collaboratively with clients, developers, usability & design experts, business analysts, and project managers to create world-class solutions. Apply today to join our growing team!