Team Daugherty is looking for versatile consultants to help lead and execute projects. We are looking to add Delivery Leaders, such as Project and Program Managers, in addition to Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters to the Minneapolis team. These positions will focus on helping companies across various industries to design and deliver project roadmaps; deliver product strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes and metrics); utilize best practice methodologies; and enable technology solutions and change management programs to help improve a company’s operation.
Now, imagine yourself:
- Leading multiple initiatives for clients around the metro area.
- Becoming a trusted advisor to a client.
- Leading teams of individuals, including other project managers.
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value.
- Assisting in the designing of service and support models to enable critical business services.
- Setting and managing client expectations specific to the project.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Overseeing cross-functional projects and exhibiting an understanding of critical cross module integration points.
- Communicating project direction, approach, priorities, events and status to all project resources and business sponsors.
- Accountable for project deliverables/milestones, schedule, and budget, while exceeding customer satisfaction expectations.
- Mitigating project risks and managing issues.
Interesting in joining our crew? Here are a few things that we look for:
- Interest in SDLC, business intelligence, business strategy, custom application design or mobile technologies.
- Related experience in a project or program management specific role within an IT department or management consulting organization.
- Software package and vendor implementation experience.
- Familiarity with several software delivery methodologies (RUP/Agile/Waterfall).
- Excitement around leading customer SDLC projects with different technologies.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Full-time employment with bench time (no limit on bench time).
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.