Team Daugherty is hiring a Data Analyst to join us in Atlanta. The ideal candidate for this position is a problem solver with the ability to utilize insights, creativity and perspective to drive business success for our clients.
As a Data Analyst you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, review and evaluate existing data structures.
- Construct data decomposition diagrams, provide data flow diagrams and document the process.
- Identify and document data quality issues and data patterns.
- Write code for database access, modification and construction including stored procedures.
- Effectively work on a single platform (ORACLE, SQL Server, Teradata).
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of presentations to project teams.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven data analysis skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Hadoop, Python, R or Kafka.
- Familiarity with a variety of field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of integration, OLAP, reporting or dashboard tools.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Do you think you’re a good fit for Team Daugherty? Apply now and find out why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious!