Team Daugherty is searching for a proven and validated Enterprise Agile leader with executive level consulting skills and a deep knowledge of Agile strategies and transformations. This position will partner with the account management and sales teams to provide thought leadership to client executives and to craft solutions enhancing the client’s business through Agile practices. This role will be responsible for recommending Agile transformation strategies for Fortune 500 companies and leading teams to execute those strategies. The Enterprise Agile Coach will also be expected to help lead the development of new Daugherty capabilities in Agile, mentor others, and contribute to building a successful Center of Excellence strategy.
As an Enterprise Agile Coach, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading executives in defining, designing and implementing an Agile strategy.
- Expertly coaching in Agile practices (i.e., Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
- Providing Agile thought leadership to client executives.
- Understanding the business and technical implications of transforming to an Agile environment.
- Driving revenue by partnering with Sales Executives, Account Managers and Engagement Managers to capture new opportunities and to expand existing opportunities.
- Engaging throughout the sales cycle to demonstrate the organizational and personal expertise of Daugherty’s Agile Application Development Line of Service.
- Building credibility with C Level clients by demonstrating thought leadership beyond what the client has within their organization.
- Helping to build capabilities to support new client services and competency areas.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience leading enterprise-wide Agile transformations.
- The ability to communicate, plan and effect change at leadership, portfolio, program and team levels.
- 3+ years of professional service/consulting experience with a focus in the Agile environment.
- 10+ years of leading client engagements within a professional technology services environment.
- Proven executive level communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile transformation.
- Experience leading and building custom client proposals.
- Experience taking a pragmatic and framework agnostic approach to crafting Agile solutions for F500 organizations.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Robust career development and training.
Apply now and find out why Fortune 500 companies trust Daugherty Business Solutions with their mission-critical projects.