Daugherty – Atlanta has an immediate need for a Product Manager to add to our growing team.
In this role you will be:
- Accountable for vision, goals, product investment and product ROI.
- Working with experienced Agile teams and directly with client stakeholders to create solutions aligned with the product vision.
- Managing the product lifecycle from requirements to prioritization and product roadmap to product release.
- Providing clear documentation of progress and deliverables, including ownership of product success metrics.
- Owning the product backlog, creating user stories and supplying product requirements.
- Building consensus and enthusiasm among stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborating in planning meetings and providing advisory guidance on product direction.
- Confirming that user stories are complete and accepting or rejecting stories delivered by the product team.
- Managing new backlog requests and engaging in cross-team collaboration to prioritize and evangelize requests.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in business, product, design and engineering.
- Inspiring coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Seeking to enroll others in a vision and leading from a spirit of service.
We are looking for someone with:
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Math, Product Development, Statistics or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience as a servant leader for software development teams, preferably serving as a Product Owner, Scrum Master or Agile Coach.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Architect or a Senior Business Analyst.
- 5+ years of experience working directly with business stakeholders.
- Product Owner and/or Scrum Master certification preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Agile mindset and methods, technical understanding of products, and understanding of industry standards and best practices.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial acumen with solid understanding of the product lifecycle.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Office, SalesForce or software/ product development tools (e.g. VersionOne, Jira, Basecamp, Sketch).
- Experience leading large software development projects for systems with multiple features.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
When you are a Daugherty employee, your job doesn’t end when a contract is up. You stay on as an indispensable member of the team with career growth opportunities tailored to your interests and talents. Apply today to take your career to the next level.