Team Daugherty is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our collaborative, growing team in St. Louis. This role will focus on helping companies across various industries to design a development roadmap, improve strategy and reduce costs. You will deliver product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes, metrics); suggest best practice methodologies; enable technology solutions; and change management programs to work toward improving a company’s operation.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the design of service and support models to enable critical business services.
- Delivering engaging, informative and well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Leading custom SDLC projects for clients.
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value.
- Setting and managing client expectations specific to the project.
- Overseeing cross-functional projects and exhibiting an understanding of critical cross module integration points.
- Communicating project direction, approach, priorities, events and status to all project resources and business partners.
- Anticipating client needs and proposing appropriate solutions.
We are looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of Agile experience.
- CSM experience.
- Cross-functional knowledge in Waterfall or Iterative methodologies.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to collaborate.
- The ability to communicate across all business channels.
- Experience in project scheduling, budget, issue & risk management.
- An understanding of strategic and business objectives and outcomes.
- The ability to manage project stakeholder expectations and drive project decisions and execution.
- A willingness to lead.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
While every project is different, they all begin the same way—with us listening to our clients. We have a 30+ year history of developing lasting relationships, driving business growth, and celebrating the people, talent and ideas that make it all possible. From public to private, Fortune 500 to startups, we pride ourselves on the value we provide and the skills to get the job done.