Team Daugherty is in search of a talented, experienced, senior-level recruiter to join the team! We are looking for a candidate with a passion for identifying premier IT executives for permanent leadership roles. Success in this role means selling the Daugherty brand, possessing excellent communication skills, and having the ability to close senior level professionals who are not necessarily looking for a change in their career. Headhunting, cold calling, and finding quality candidates based upon the Daugherty profile are all essential duties of this position. You must be able to build and strengthen relationships internally and externally, as well as drive the recruiting efforts through a variety of methods and techniques. As the Senior Executive Recruiter, you will be a key strategic partner with our leadership and recruiting team.
As a Senior Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing, interviewing, checking references and negotiating offers.
- Understanding and selling the Daugherty profile, our business model and our offerings.
- Providing timely updates and feedback on candidates to hiring managers and/or directly to candidates.
- Ensuring the recruitment process is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times.
- Working with other recruiters, operations management or workforce planning teams to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts.
- Proactively targeting, pursuing, meeting and closing top-performing candidates for full-time executive roles.
- Building and maintaining a network of prospects through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Capturing and reporting on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree.
- 7+ years of professional recruiting experience, with a strong preference for a background in technology and/or professional services.
- High energy and a passion for recruiting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, confidence, and a natural ability to sell.
- Polished presence with a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Creative, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit, and a high level of comfort developing and trying new methods.
- Deep problem-solving skills with the ability to bring forward strategic ideas and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Strong job tenure and documented track record of success with quota attainment.
- Ability to understand and adapt to the culture of a professional services organization that strives to be the top services organization in all markets.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Interested? Then apply today and find out why fortune 500 companies trust Daugherty Business Solutions with their mission-critical projects. Join Team Daugherty and learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious.