Team Daugherty is looking to add a Senior Information Analyst to the Dallas team! This individual will be responsible for translating business capabilities and requirements into enterprise data solutions. We are looking for someone who has a strong data orientation and can help develop an enterprise data strategy. Working across the spectrum of management consulting activities and industries, you will have greater opportunities to broaden your career and tackle complex stimulating challenges. This will enable you to accumulate the requisite skills and experiences to develop the functional and industry expertise needed to progress within management consulting and continue to deliver value to our clients.
As an Information Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Translate business needs into long term information architecture solutions
- Identify and document data quality issues and data patterns. Advising clients on data design alternatives and business process change opportunities.
- Connecting user needs to emerging data technologies in order to acquire or design tools, techniques and approaches that allow client users to realize optimal project delivery results.
- Delivering integrated business systems support to users (internal and external to IT), and applying an expert understanding of the business issues and the impact of technology.
- Executing and managing moderate functional testing efforts.
Identify and report risks throughout the life of the project and provide mitigation strategy for those risks. We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree.
- Big data and Hadoop experience
- Understanding of one or more Cloud data architectures, preferably on AWS. Strong experience in data modeling/architecture (operational, analytical)
- Deep understanding of data management concepts such as MDM, data governance, and metadata management.
- 5+ years related experience in a business analysis role within IT departments and/or management consulting organizations.
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to write complex SQL statements that analyze data and create prototypes.
- Familiarity with several software delivery methodologies (RUP/Agile/Waterfall).
- Strong knowledge of requirement gathering, use case analysis and user acceptance testing.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
You love to explore new projects and share your expertise. You enjoy tackling challenging projects and assignments. You are eager to develop skills across multiple methodologies. As a Daugherty employee you will work collaboratively with clients, developers, usability & design experts, business analysts, and project managers to create world-class solutions. Apply today to join our growing team!