Team Daugherty wants to meet the best software engineers in the St. Louis metro area, because we are hiring! This role will focus on designing state-of-the-art solutions and constructing reusable services that provide true business capabilities to our clients via Web, mobile, and exposed APIs.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks including .NET, J2EE and Spring.
- Understanding segregation of concerns and design patterns, MVC, predefined design patterns, and industry best practices to ensure code is sustainable and maintainable.
- Creating a well-designed, well-implemented data layer.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year degree (preferred).
- A strong understanding of WebAPI and WebServices with a strong pedigree in Core Java.
- Knowledge of AWS and Scala.
- A high level of comfort using Spring, Hibernate and Core Java.
- Prior experience working in an Agile method.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
Interested? Then apply to Daugherty Business Solutions today to learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented and the curious.