At a lot of organizations, it is hard to stand out in a sea of developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd. Team Daugherty offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers at Daugherty are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills.
What type of developer fits the Daugherty profile? I could tell you, or I could let some of Team Daugherty do it in their own words.
“We are a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team working to solve complex problems for our clients.”
“We are a crew of developers fueled by Daugherty’s caffeinated cookies and eager to develop solutions.”
“We’re a group of adaptable, self-motivated full-stack developer who play well with others.”
Now, imagine yourself working on:
- Designing, developing and testing
- Understanding and implementing complex business functionality alongside Business
- Operating as part of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Meeting and exceeding enterprise standards for quality and process (unit tests, SCM, SLDC tools, documentation).
Interested in joining the crew? Here are a few things we look for in a rock star developer:
- 5+ years of experience in software development with strong customer focus and requirements-driven design and development.
- 3+ years of experience in VB.NET or C#.
- Experience developing software using the .NET framework.
- Knowledge of WCF, developing Web services in the .NET environment, service oriented architecture and multi-tier software design and development.
- Experience developing both WinForms and web-based .NET applications
- A thorough understanding of SDLC processes and methodologies and involvement in the complete product development life cycle.
- Familiarity with the design and implementation of relational databases with hands-on experience with at least one of the following: Oracle, DB2 or SQL Server.
- Experience in RUP and Agile development methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience with object-to-relational mapping tools such as NHibernate or Entity Framework and Spring.NET or StructureMap for loC patterns.
- Experience with build systems such as: Ant or Maven.
Our awesome benefits include:
- Excellent health, dental and vision
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings
- Life, disability and long-term care
- Little to no
- Robust career development and
The recruiting process at Daugherty is different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about what to expect, because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.