At a lot of organizations, it is hard to stand out in a sea of developers. Everyone is working on the same projects; creating and testing as fast and efficiently as humanly possible. Don’t get lost in the crowd. Team Daugherty offers developers the opportunity to work on something different. From one project to the next, engineers at Daugherty are constantly creating, testing and implementing solutions for our clients, and no two client projects are the same. With every project comes the unique opportunity to showcase your skills, learn something new and teach others the skills you’ve already mastered.
We are looking for Software Engineers of all levels with a broad range of languages who can adapt to new client environments and learn new technologies quickly.
What type of developer fits the Daugherty profile? I could tell you, or I could let some of Team Daugherty do it in their own words.
“We are a fast-paced and challenging, but extremely collaborative team working to solve complex problems for our clients”.
“We are a crew of developers fueled by Daugherty’s caffeinated cookies and eager to develop solutions.”
“We’re a group of adaptable, self-motivated full-stack developers who play well with others”.
Now, imagine yourself:
- Designing, developing, and testing application code.
- Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- Creating well-designed, well-implemented data layers.
- Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- Collaborating with DevOps, Release Engineering, and Operations to automate deployments.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and scalable for future product releases.
The types of technologies we work with:
Interested in joining our crew? Here are a few things that we look for in a consultant and developer:
- Interest in software development with a strong customer focus and requirements-driven design and development.
- Ability to solve business problems across multiple industry verticals.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
The recruiting process at Daugherty is a little different for every candidate. We want you to feel excited to join our team. We want you to be eager to take on a new challenge. We are always 100% honest about what to expect because we don’t want Daugherty to be just another job. We want Daugherty to be your dream job.
Interested? Then apply to Team Daugherty today and learn why working here satisfies the smart, the talented, and the curious.